Friday, July 22, 2011

Lady Ghoulie Locks


Lady Lovely Locks seems to be a somewhat obscure cartoon...LLL's schtick was that she had little squirrels that rode around in her hair called "Pixietails" - the cartoon essentially existed to sell the doll, which came with clip-in pastel squirrels that you could wear in your own hair!

I got a pretty late start ( last night) but I wanted to get this idea down about LLL being infested with Ghoulies instead of Pixietails.

I'm feeling a bit "meh" about it. The idea is there, but execution isn't. Looking forward to the next challenge!


2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree with your self-crit any more, but props for banging something out at least, Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great concept, not quite finished but I think I like where you intended to go with this.

    ReplyDelete